BEST WAY TO EARN REAL INCOME ONLINE
COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO APPLY & EARN
UP TO ₦400,000 MONTHLY SALARY,
FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY
CONTINUE READING...
START NOW
Email is the BEST way to reach me :emogaedwin@gmail.com
Contact Me
Do you own a website or blog?
Would you be willing to commit 10-15hrs weekly on your site
Do you fall into this category?
Are you working and feel you are not appreciated at work?
Do you get paid what you consider peanuts?
Do you have to wake up so early and get home late?
Does your salary meet your basic needs?
Do you consider it luxury taking your family out for dinner in an exclusive restaurant?
Do you consider your job as a dead end job with no future prospects?
If you answered yes to 90 % of these questions then continue reading ….
I am here to help any Nigerian interested in working online from the comfort of their home. My goal is to assist a minimum of 100 Nigerians monthly and ensure you earn.
How do I plan to do that?
First, I do not want to bore you with the usual rhetoric you experience online that come with unrealistic expectation.
I will help you set up an online presence; you will be shown how to make at least $50 daily. I hope you realize that $50 is ₦24,750.
I will work with you all the way and I promise not to abandon you.
Requirements to get started?
Many people will tell you that you have to sweat before you make it, yes but if you are smart and can follow my FREE guide I promise you will not go through stress to spend money the way you want in the next 3 months. Will I charge you for this training? NO I will Never
You will need some basic tools
A website or a blog.
Access to a laptop or desktop.
Internet access.
Time and dedication (if you can dedicate 10 hrs weekly, you are suitable for this)
Please note that my services are 100% free so don’t panic, I am friendly and always willing to help you succeed. My goal is to assist as many Nigerians as possible to succeed. I feel really upset every time I think of that fact that a cleaner at McDonalds or Wal-Mart will earn at least $2000 (₦1million naira) monthly and a Nigerian graduate will struggle to get a job of ₦60000 monthly soooo sad. Anyway I have a solution and at no point will you be required to pay for my training or information.
How to get started?
I assume you do not have a website or blog which is a requirement (before you take any step further I like to have a one on one conversation with you). I understand the fact that not everyone can be successful, although I will do everything within my capacity to help and ensure you earn your first $200 online. I have my contact details below but before you contact me, think of what category you want your website to be.
CATEGORY 1
$60-$65
Per Lead
The above is the amount you will earn everytime a request for information is made through your link
Finance and business
CATEGORY 2
$30-$70
Per Lead
The above is the amount you will earn everytime a request for information is made through your link
Health
CATEGORY 3
$10 - $35
Per Lead
The above is the amount you will earn everytime a request for information is made through your link
Home services
CATEGORY 4
$0.50-$2
Per Lead
The above is the amount you will earn everytime a request for information is made through your link
Freebies
FACTS
There are so many companies in USA that are willing to pay you lots of money so long as you can genuinely advertise for them through your website. Many of these companies do not accept Nigerians due to high prevalence of fraud, it’s very possible to send fake leads and traffic to them, they would have paid and only discover several months later.
Companies in USA pay as much as $70 when a user fills a form and answer about 7 questions (no sale required) my goal will be to get you approved into such companies. Once you are approved they give you a special link that tracks back to you when an action or lead is generated, most times you will discover that all you have to do is so simple . Once you start making it, you will realize that poverty is indeed a bastard and information is power.
I GUARANTEE you will earn initially at least $50 daily (That’s ₦24,750 with an estimate of 4 days a week) It’s not difficult if you are able to follow simple instructions.
My promise and bet
I will definitely help you to succeed, that’s the reason why I am here. If you follow my training and instructions to the latter for at least 3 months and you do not earn a minimum of $300 monthly, I will send you ₦10000 for the inconvenience, that’s how confident I am that ordinary Nigerians can earn money online.
Comments
Post a Comment