PRAYER POINTS FOR ALL ROUND SUCCESS TODAY
1. Father, I render powerless all powers of darkness arrayed against my life and destiny now in Jesus name. Luke. 10:19
2. Father, I come against every spirit of delay responsible for my unmarried status & I pull it down now in Jesus name. Isaiah 34:16
3. Father, everyday in my marriage shall be a day of laughter and celebration for us. Psalms 68:19
4. Father, in the name of Jesus,every mistakes or sin my partner and I have committed that the devil is using to rob us of our children, Lord forgive and let your mercy prevail for us now. 1 Jn 1:9
5. Father in the name of Jesus, I uproot every planting of the devil in my body. Matthew 15:16
6. Father, it is your will and commandment for me to work. Lord establish your will for my life and give me a satisfactory job/contract/business. 2 Thessalonian 3:10
7. Father, let your blessings come upon the work of my hand. Deut. 28:13
8 Father grant me career&academics breakthrough and bring to end every failure in my life. Nahum 1:9
9. Father grant me good health and long life to enjoy the fruit of my labour. Psalms 90:17
10. Father thank you for answered prayers. Phil.4:6
Comments
Post a Comment